Thursday 9 January 2014

This makes me smile

I posted this key chain back when I had  made it. But I like it so much, I really have to smile each time I have it in my hand. It holds the garden key and when I went to the garden door the other day I thought I could take a picture again to repost it.
The little budgie is a toy made by a reknown company called Schleich and all their little animals look so real.
It hurt me to drill a hole through the middle of it to thread my braid through it. But I knew the result would be cute... Added a few beads and that's it.
Here's the link to the original post with doggies involved in modelling...

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.